I’m an American living in Edinburgh, Scotland, and have worked for a variety of tech startups in the healthcare, retail, and education sectors. Currently I’m the CEO at Administrate, a software startup that provides online software for training providers. I’m also on the board of Snap40, a healthcare AI company.
Prior to that I was CIO and VP of Operations at Sentry Data Systems, Inc., a healthcare pharmacy technology and informatics company based in South Florida.
You can find me at john [at] peebs (dot) org.
I’ve spoken at universities and conferences across the United States and Europe on a variety of topics surrounding teams, technology, and growing successful startups. If you’d like me to speak at your event, let me know!
Some feedback I’ve received on previous talks:
- Rated the #3 overall best speaker of TuringFest 2016
- “One of the best of LAScot!”
- “Excellent (I don’t say this lightly) pres about team building!”
- “John easily made it to my own Top 3 list”
- “I’m really enjoying @johnjpeebles’ talk on great teams!”
Some Past Speaking Engagements (Details also available at Lanyrd):
- Taylor University
- Purdue University
- University of Central Florida
- Texas State University
- University of Texas, Austin
- University of Edinburgh
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Lean Agile Scotland 2012
- Digital Shoreditch 2013
- Scotch on the Rocks 2013
- Lean Agile Scotland 2013
- FrontEnd Conf 2013
- Turing Festival 2014, 2015, 2016.
These are my personal opinions, and don’t necessarily represent the views of anyone else. When I do a book review or any kind of review, if I were to have received any kind of compensation, I would disclose it.